I’m currently looking for work! I’m open to full time, part time, and freelance positions in the eCommerce, email, conversion optimization, UX research, and digital marketing spaces.
I’ve only ever worked remotely (6 years!) and am looking for a company that is remote-focused.
Check out my resume below and email me at Lauren (at) laurentonge (dot) com if you have questions.
A Little About Me
I’m a super curious person, I really enjoy delving into new topics and getting deeper into things I don’t know yet. I think that’s what really drove me to marketing, business, and conversion optimization. There are always tons of new areas of these fields I can dig into and learn all about: funnels, ads, psychology. I usually always have a podcast going in the background when I’m working out, cleaning or doing chores so I can always be learning (a few favorites are Planet Money, Darknet Diaries, Reply All, Noah Kagan Presents).
Like many marketers, I have a few side websites and a huge list of ideas for more. Themissionmarketer.com is about guiding people to the best digital marketing resources. Habitcontent.com is about life optimization ideas. And then I have my personal site (laurentonge.com) where I write about things that interest me (minimalism, travel, personal finance).
Since work is just one part of my life, I also like to work out, read, make lots of great tasting coffee, and travel (some memorable places are Prague, Taiwan, and Belize). I also have a dog and a cat that (sort of) like each other. Other than that, I’m usually thinking about business ideas, finding new topics to geek out about, and sitting outside to read or write.
May 2017- March 2020
Dexter.agency, Remote – Growth Consultant (Full Time)
- Perform research in Google Analytics, and on client websites to identify areas to be optimized. Then we create A/B tests to back up our hypotheses and find out which ones result in more revenue for the business.
- Managing eCommerce clients at a time. Weekly meetings with the owners by video chat. Monthly Google Data Studio reporting.
- Google Analytics Research
- Expert review of website
- Form analysis using Zuko/Formisimo
- Click maps & scroll maps
- User testing
- A/B testing and analysis
- Email marketing strategy and implementation with Klaviyo. Creating flows, optimizing them with A/B tests, setting up sign up forms.
January 2017- May 2017
Good Funnel, Remote – Podcast Outreach Coordinator (Freelance)
- Creating outreach lists of podcasts
- Emailing podcasts to be a guest on the show
- Uploading, reviewing, and writing show notes for the podcast
- Promoting the podcast on social media
June 2014- May 2017
MARKIT Group, Remote – Digital Marketing Associate (Full time)
- Marketing automation strategy and implementation using SharpSpring
- Email marketing
- Business development, finding leads for the agency as well as for our clients
- Creating workflows and flowcharts
- Create, curate, and manage content (blogs, social media, websites)
- Schedule and post content
- Managing Facebook, Twitter, WordPress, Pinterest, Google Plus, Instagram accounts for multiple clients
- Community manager
- Creating graphics
June 2011- June 2013
University of Miami Marketing Department – Marketing Research Assistant
- Created surveys on Qualtrics for various marketing professors
- Created images to be used in the surveys
- Coded raw data from survey results
2010-2013: University of Miami
B.A. International Finance & Marketing
Awards & Certificates
Mary B. Cowart Scholarship for Women in Business
Google Analytics Certification
HubSpot Inbound Certification