A list of all the random ideas I keep in my Google Keep app.
Websites or Web Apps
- Podcast recommendation engine
- Where should I travel next?
- What should I learn next?
- Random recipe
- Workout suggestor
- Recommend cool person to follow on Twitter
- Recommend cool YouTube channel to follow
- Really cool companies: Profiles of interesting companies.
- Help my business: Listings of tiny projects that companies need help with and are willing to take a chance with newbie marketers that need the experience.
- 5 things to do: 5 things to do in popular cities.
- Best of the Best: Collections of the best products in certain categories based on reviews from different sites like Amazon, WireCutter, etc.. Like an aggregation of top products.
- Really cool people: Profiles of cool people in different industries, podcasts they’ve been on, youtube videos. I always get interested in different people and then go through all of their videos, interviews, etc. and then try to find more people like them.
- Best Button Color: When people Google “what’s the best button color?” they’ll click this site and just see “NONE, stop AB testing this” or something else snarky :p
- What’s in your bag?: Videos and articles showing what’s in digital nomads’ travel bags.
Some random self-experimentation ideas I’d like to try out.
- Standing at least 8 hours a day
- Reading books that challenge my thinking
- No coffee after 2
- No buying things except food
- Reducing use of phone to just 2 hours a day
- Vegan or vegetarian week
- Stop reading online articles unless I will read the whole thing
- Rewards for business employees: Businesses sign up and we find random gifts to surprise employees. Employees fill out a survey or profile of interests when hired and they can update whenever.
- QA agency just for A/B tests
- Conversion Optimization for charities
- Best pillow ever: I have an awesome pillow that I can’t sleep without and will take travelling. I even got one for my girlfriend and my family use them too.
- Getting your first marketing job book
- Budgeting spreadsheets for $5 (call it $5 finance)